mp3 Download Instructions for Apple Computers
2. A pop up will appear. Write in the title you want to call it and where you want to save it (I find Desktop the easiest to locate later). Click save.
3. The file will now start downloading (blue bar at top right hand corner of screen).
4. Once you have saved all of the mp3s/videos in the email (with individual titles) you will find them in the location you saved them (ie. Desktop).
5. You will now be able to double click and play them. (Sometimes iTunes has difficulty playing the mp3s but Quicktime Player, which should be already installed on your Apple computer, works great. To play through Quicktime right click on your saved mp3/video and select "Always Open With" then find a player that works).
6. If you want to put these mp3/video files onto your iPhone, Click on "Go" at the very top of the screen and select "AirDrop"
7. Now drag and drop the mp3/video files to the location you want to airdrop it to.