Terms of Booking and Cancellation Policy
Statement of Belief and Purpose
Ellel Ministries Australia Ltd (Ellel Sydney) exists to teach the principles and practice of Christianity so that Christians may be drawn into a deeper relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
The basis of our faith and teaching is reflected in the following statements:
- God is a Trinity.
- God the Father loves all people.
- God the Son, Jesus Christ, is Saviour and Healer, Lord and King.
- God the Holy Spirit indwells Christians and imparts the dynamic power by which they are enabled to continue Christ's ministry.
- All teaching is based on a traditional interpretation of the bible, which is the divinely inspired authority in matters of faith, doctrine and conduct.
To avoid conflict with our ministry purposes, Christian beliefs and for the safeguarding, comfort and spiritual welfare of our guests and team, the following are not permitted at Ellel Sydney:
- Alcohol, recreational drugs or any form of substance abuse. Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is only permitted outside of buildings in designated areas.
- Verbal abuse or aggressive behaviour
- Any sexual intimacy that takes place outside a traditional biblical marriage
- Pornographic material, including online access
- Religious practices (including occult) that are not consistent with our Christian beliefs and ethos
If you are not comfortable in abiding by the above house rules and wish to leave, please contact reception and we will arrange for a full refund of fees paid without judgement.
Courses may be paid for in full or by way of a deposit, which is non-refundable and non-transferable, at time of booking. Any unpaid balance is payable before the course commences.
Deposit for all one day courses is $20
Deposit for all courses longer than one day in duration is $50
All online bookings are subject to availability of a place on the course and selected accommodation. Booking is only complete when you have received a confirmation from Ellel Sydney.
Should you need to cancel your attendance on a course, the following applies:
Up to two weeks before the event commences all fees paid will be refunded (except the non-refundable deposit).
For less than two weeks and up to 48 hours before the event commences 50% of all fees paid will be refunded. If a deposit only has been paid, this will not be refunded.
For less than 48 hours before the event commences, no refunds will be given for cancellations made, or non-attendance.
Special conditions apply for Explore Courses, please enquire for full details.
Use of Electronic Equipment
Please note that guests using any of their own portable electronic devices, including but not restricted to Laptop and Tablet Computers, Chargers and Hairdryers do so entirely at their own risk. Ellel Sydney will not be held in any way responsible for loss of, or damage to, or injury or damage resulting from the use of such items.